Members of TTISS-ON
As a TTISS-ON member you can create your own hospital online database, prepare internal reports, as well as receiving reports and be part of the National TTISS program. Email Onttiss.mcmaster.ca and Joanne, TTISS-ON coordinator, will contact you to walk you through entering your first transfusion reaction into the database.
What are the benefits of being a member of TTISS-ON?
As a member of TTISS-ON, you can:
- Enter your hospital’s information in an electronic CTAER form for printing, saving as a PDF, or reporting to other agencies and regulatory authorities.
- Easily retrieve statistics and graphs detailing your hospital’s data in real time as you enter it.
- Access your hospital’s adverse transfusion event records for maintaining a historical database and internal reporting.
- Be included in all hospitals in discussions and annual meetings.
- Receive annual reports and educational tools.
- Be able to enter the reaction in an online Canadian Adverse Event Reporting Form for reporting to other agencies and regulatory authorities.